When we are instantiating a workflow, a initiation screen appears which asks for comments and then to submit. We dont want this screen to appear when the wf is instantiated. Please let me know how this can be achieved. Thanks.TS 6.7.2WFM 1.0.0.1
To the best of my knowledge (which is only so-so with regard to WFM) - you cannot avoid getting this screen in WFM.You can avoid it in WFT - but not WFM -- if you find differently, please post the details (I have a case where I want to avoid it also).In fact, since you brought it up - I just filed a Support case for this "feature" - I'll try to remember to post back if/when I get a response.
I am calling that window manually through this link:newWindow=openDialogWindow("http://"+server+"/iw-cc/command/iw.ccpro.submit",500,500);where server = servername;with many more parameters.But even after clicking on submit or cancel it is not getting closed.Shall I pass some variable to close it?
Are you talking about Workflow Instantiaion screen or something else?Instantiation screen by deault comes with Submit and Cancel button. You do not need to call it.So elloborate your problem and attache image if possible.
done_page
If I'm understanding this correctly, you might be able to get the window to close with a done_page attribute in the URL string - although the documentation in the UICG would seem to indicate that the absence of such a parameter will cause the window to close (which you want) it sounds like that isn't the case and that you need one - either that or you have one specified in the "many more parameters" and that's what's causing the issue?
The window is getting closed now.
Sorry, it is closing now, but how you achieve this task?