Hi ,jobid and taskid is automatically pass to externaltask but is there a way for get the jobid in main workflow? thanks.Best Regards,Kelvin
Hi ghoti,Yes, I mean in wft itself. I would like to query who is involve in the whole workflow chain and send a email notification only to those who involve before end the workflow. it can be done in externaltask, just try to figure out if it can be done in wft.Best Regards,Kelvin
Before getting there however - why don't you send your notifications as the very first task of your Workflow?
I read the query as "I want to notify everybody that has been involved (owners of group tasks and not the whole shared by) that my job has now successfully completed". If that's the case, you'll have to roll your own external/URL task to compile that list.
send a email notification only to those who involve before end the workflow