Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to upload deployment configurations
JackIntheBox
I get the message "The request to save a deployment definition was denied" when I attemt to upload deployment configuration files from the OD Admin GUI. I have od-admin access, and we run OD 5.0.1 on Solaris. I have checked the KB and these forums but couldnt figure out the reason. Can anyone throw some light on this??
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Perhaps this is a permissions issue - do you have permission to write into the OD config directory?
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
rodigz
Hi ,
What's the path/location of the directory?
thanks n regards,
rodigz
Hi
I change already the permission. /usr/Interwoven/OpenDeployNG/conf.
thank n regards,
Migrateduser
Yes, conf is the right directory. The OD base server process needs write access to it.
Also, if the deployment config already exists, you need to click the "overwrite" box in the UI.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com