Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite service doesn't start automatically
yib
Hi.
When I reboot my server, the Interwoven TeamSite service doesn't start automatically, I checked the log: iwtrace.log, there is no information about this, but, when I start the service manually on administration services, I got something on the log file like:
[Thu Feb 03 11:40:42 2011] Error while reading config file "D:\iw-home\local\config\submit.cfg" for file expression ".*" in area "^/default/main/pc-ch/cont-cont/SalleDePresse-MediaRoom/WORKAREA/.*$": "gid" is an invalid action
[Thu Feb 03 11:40:42 2011] Error while reading config file "D:\iw-home\local\config\submit.cfg" for file expression ".*" in area "^/default/main/admin-admin/WORKAREA/.*$": "gid" is an invalid action
[Thu Feb 03 11:40:42 2011] Error while reading config file "D:\iw-home\local\config\submit.cfg" for file expression ".*" in area "^/default/main/pc-ch/DAM/DAM-comn-comn/WORKAREA/.*$": "gid" is an invalid action
[Thu Feb 03 11:40:42 2011] Error while reading config file "D:\iw-home\local\config\submit.cfg" for file expression ".*" in area "^/default/main/pc-ch/DAM/DAM-SalleDePresse-MediaRoom/WORKAREA/.*$": "gid" is an invalid action
EVENT HANDLER: "D:\iw-home\local\config\submit.cfg"
CASE-SENSITIVE = YES
RULES:
AREA EXPRESSION: "^\\default\\main\\pc-ch\\cont-cont\\SalleDePresse-MediaRoom\\WORKAREA\\.*$"
FILE EXPRESSION: ".*"
AREA EXPRESSION: "^\\default\\main\\admin-admin\\WORKAREA\\.*$"
FILE EXPRESSION: ".*"
AREA EXPRESSION: "^\\default\\main\\pc-ch\\DAM\\DAM-comn-comn\\WORKAREA\\.*$"
FILE EXPRESSION: ".*"
AREA EXPRESSION: "^\\default\\main\\pc-ch\\DAM\\DAM-SalleDePresse-MediaRoom\\WORKAREA\\.*$"
FILE EXPRESSION: ".*"
Is this information related to the service problem? or how to fix this error?
Please help me on this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Doubtful that is causing your issue, but you can remove the submit.cfg and see
How is you TS license ? That would be my first thing to look at. Look for other logs, something has to have been updated.
yib
The license is good.
[Thu Feb 03 11:40:46 2011] Hopi http listener on port 8898
[Thu Feb 03 11:40:46 2011] Hopi https listener on port 8899
[Thu Feb 03 11:40:46 2011] Hopi server with length of listen backlog 128
[Thu Feb 03 11:40:46 2011] Started License Monitor
[Thu Feb 03 11:40:46 2011] WARNING: Online CPU count of 4 exceeds the purchased limit of 2. Please contact Interwoven for a new license key.
[Thu Feb 03 11:40:46 2011] License Info --> Number of Stores: 2
[Thu Feb 03 11:40:46 2011] License Info --> Number of CPUs: 2
[Thu Feb 03 11:40:46 2011] License Info --> Server Type: Development
[Thu Feb 03 11:40:46 2011] License Info --> Expiration Date: NoLimits
yib
After I manually started the TeamSite service, it automatically stopped after a while, where can I find the logs relating to the automatic stopping issue?
nipper
Define "a while"
Look in the logs folder and sort by update time. Typically iwtrace or iwserver are your best bets.
Also check the windows event viewer.
One more question, do you have a lot of AD domains in you company ? If you are not filtering them in iw.cfg then that can cause TS to timeout and never start
yib
I found this on windows event viewer:
An unhandled win32 exception occurred in iwserver.exe [4340]. Just-In-Time debugging this exception failed with the following error: Debugger could not be started because no user is logged on.
Check the documentation index for 'Just-in-time debugging, errors' for more information.
For more information, see Help and Support Center at
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp
.
Manager.xml
nipper
I would be on the phone with A/I support at this point.
CrosstabGroupHeaders.rptdesign
yib
What's your number please?
nipper
What's your number please?
I am not with A/I, just someone who has used the product a lot and has no life.
The support line is (+1 866 275 4968) but you need to be on the list of approved people to call and your company has to have a valid support contract.
Adam Stoller
Out of curiosity (if nothing else):