Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Require guidance
Rinku4TS
Hello friends,
1)I have to migrate 6.7.1 to another Teamsite server
2) After migration I have to upgrade 6.7.1 to 7.2.1
I require guidance that what strategy and documents(pdfs) I should follow that migration and upgradation complete in smooth way.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rinku4TS
Is it must that I should have Administrator previlages on both machine?
bittu
Can you please tell what is your OS?
Refer below link for your guidance
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=34114
Rinku4TS
Windows Server 2008 is OS.
Rinku4TS
What are the names of TeamSite Installation Guides for 671 and 721?
Rinku4TS
Will 6.7 installation guide work for 671
I got from here
http://teamsite.iblogger.org/pdf/tsInstallationWin.pdf
PageBreakIntervalZeroForXLS.rptdesign
bittu
Better refer admin,install plan and installation pdfs of windows.
Rinku4TS
Thanks Bittu.