Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Need Suggestion : CSSearchResult method SEARCH.
Channaveer
Hi,
I am trying to display all the DCRs on web page through JSP.
I am using pagination as there are more number of DCRs(around 18000 DCRs totally -100 DCRs per page).
In first.jsp for searching DCRs and fetching Attribute values I am using the following code,
CSSearchResult sResult=searchEngine.search(CSArea[] limitToAreas, CSConstraint constraint, int pageSize)
Also getting the searchId=sResult.getSearchId();
I am passing searchId to the next jsp(second.jsp) which is created for pagination.
I am querying the below search for next set of records for same searchID
CSSearchResult sResult=searchEngine.search(java.lang.String searchId, int offset, int pageSize)
With pageSize=100 and offset=101
(Page 2 from 101-200 records so have set offset as 101)
When i use the above query JSP is getting timed out.
Need your suggestion where I am going wrong ?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet