Hi,
Windows 2003
TeamSite 6.7.2 SP2
IIS 6.0
After doing some research and review, I am not sure what else to try.
After reading through this thread:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=29703&page=2&pp=10&highlight=active+server+pagesAnd doing this kb article:
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=49749I am still not able to preview asp pages in TeamSite. I can preview asp outside of TeamSite. I can preview .xml files, .txt files, .html files.... Don't know about .jsp though.
About KB Article 49749.
The second step #1 says that you should be using IUSR_machinename. But second step #3 says to use TSIMP_machinename. So which one should we be using?
I have also tried to delete the iw-mount, delete the TSIMP user. Then run the tspostreboot.pl under iw-home/install directory which creates that user and iw-mount for you on IIS. Still no luck.
So next thing I tried:
Bring up IIS, go to the iw-mount website, right click properties. go to Home Directory tab. Click on Configuration on the Application settings.
For the mapping tab:
Select .asp and it has the executable path set to:
WINDIR\SYSTEM32\inetsrv\asp.dll
Restart IIS. When I try to preview .asp pages in Teamsite (but able to preview outside of teamsite), it gives a 404 error.
Follow same steps above, but instead of using
WINDIR\SYSTEM32\inetsrv\asp.dll, use:
WINDIR\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_isapi.dll.
Restart IIS.
When when trying to preview .asp pages in TeamSite, it gives 500 error instead of 404. But still able to preview .asp pages outside of TeamSite.
Tried changing anonymous access to IWAM_machinename user also. Still no luck.
Also tried adding the ASPNET user and impersonate user on the Y:/default/main/branch name for read&excute + list folders attribute according to the MS kb article mentioned in Iwov's kb article. Still no go....
Anybody have any more suggestions?
Yes, I have ASP And Active Server Pages set to allowed in IIS Web Service Extensions. I also have Enable parent paths enabled checked in the Configuration, Options tab.
The IIS Log does't show much either. Just 404 and 500 errors.....