<script language="javascript" location="template-type"src="organization.js"/>
When we include "script" tag in DCT, does it include FormAPI...
Can I include FormAPI methods in external javascript file...What do I need to specify in the "script" tag
FormAPI is javascript API. Is that just a class...
When I use "script" tag, FormAPI is included by default with script tag. So even if we dont want to use FormAPI classes, they are still loaded in DCT by default. Its like java.lang package in a java class, right ?FormAPI is a js package and IWDataCapture, IWEventRegistry etc are its js classes.Can I use FormAPI in any the design of any HTML page, which is independent of TeamSite DCT ? Or "script" tag in the DCT only can load FormAPI ? I knowe that FormAPI is proprietory to interwoven. So is FoemAPI customized to load with script tag in DCT ? If we can include FormAPI in any HTML independent of DCT, how to do that (I am asking only for knowledge sake, dont intend to use it anyway). I am trying to grasp, how FormAPI resource can be used.thanks
FormAPI itself is always included, you do not have to do anything.