Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
path of java classes for livesite default components
kumardas
Hi,
Where can i find the java class files or jar files, which has been used in livesite default components like login component, polling component, mailing component, etc...
for example
com.interwoven.livesite.component.foundation.external.usergeneratedcontent.polling.PollingController
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RonaldV
I just wanted to ask the same question!
F.i. com.interwoven.livesite.external.runtime.Web
karel
livesite-runtime.jar
($iwhome/TeamSite/httpd/webapps/content_center/WEBINF/lib)
RonaldV
Edit: No, that is not what I meant. I'm looking for the java-source of the 'Predefined Components'
kumardas
Hi Karel,
Thank you very much for your response....
I have extracted the livesite-runtime.jar and i have checked all the folders, but i could not find the component folder at all inside livesite folder.
Below is the class i am looking for.....
com.interwoven.livesite.component.foundation.external.usergeneratedcontent.polling.PollingController
Regards
Kumardas...
karel
@kumardas
:
Sorry,
PollingController is available in foundation.jar
($iwhome/TeamSite/httpd/webapps/content_center/WEBINF/lib)
RonaldV
@Ronald
:
http://java.decompiler.free.fr/
Karel,
you are funny.
But I don't see why Iwov would not publish the java source for these components. Even the manual mentions their existence:
"Modifying the original files is not supported. Instead, make copies outside of the Interwoven specific directories and customize those copies. This applies to the following files:
.........
- .java files in any child package of com.interwoven"
How can I modify the java-code without the sources?
karel
@Ronald
,
the sources are available in foundation.spar (toolkit_src/ls_runtime_src)
kumardas
Excellent, I Got it, Thank you Karel.