Hi All,
As per the DCT below, requirement is such that in my replicant container "chone", I have min='5' max="5" count for the replicant, I was now wondering as on if I select one checkbox rest of the checkboxes in other containers shoudl be either readonly or hidden. I am able to succeed in making the checkboxes readonly but if then selected checkbox also is set as readonly which should not be the case. Only selected checkbox should be editable so that no unchecking the same, all other checkboxes should be then reverted to editable mode.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding='UTF-8' standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE data-capture-requirements SYSTEM "datacapture6.0.dtd">
<data-capture-requirements type="content" name="portlet">
<ruleset name="portlet">
<script>
<![CDATA[
IWEventRegistry.addItemHandler("/test/chone/Check","OnItemChange", checkBox);
function checkBox() {
var entries = IWDatacapture.getItem("/test/chone").getChildren();
for (var j=1; j<=entries.length; j++){
var itemSel = IWDatacapture.getItem("/test/chone["+j+"]/Check");
if (itemSel="Yes")
{
IWDatacapture.getItem("/test/chone["+j+"]/Check").setReadOnly(true);
}
}
}
]]>
</script>
<root-container name="test" location="test">
<container name="chone" location="chone" min="5" max="5">
<label>chone</label>
<item name="Title" pathid="Title" required="t">
<text maxlength="100" size="40" />
</item>
<item name="Check" pathid="Check" required="f">
<checkbox>
<option label="Yes" value="Yes" />
</checkbox>
</item>
</container>
</root-container>
</ruleset>
</data-capture-requirements>
It would be great if you guys may participate in providing resolution the issue mentioned above. Your support and suggestion are welcome

Regards,
Ace