Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Need help on Report Center
swatis
Hi,
I have created a new JRXML file for the report and have uploaded it to repository of report center. The JRXML was parsed and uploaded properly. I am able to view the report name with the other OOTB reports but when i click on it i transit to other screen and i get error message saying "An error occured please contact your sytem administrator". For building this JRXML i had used ireports3.7 and it is working fine in ireport. In order to simplify the things i have left only labels in the JRXML and fetching no data from database, still i am getting the error message i dont see any logs being updated at the same time.
I have attached the JRXML along with this post.
I have no clue how to debug this, can anyone give me tips on how to debug this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mart2001
What is this ireport3.7? Where can I get this, so that I don't have to create these jrxml file by hand?
mart2001
Looks like iReport is a 3rd party software created by Jaspersoft or Jasperforge that the documents never mention. Typical of Interwoven documents...
vikramrao
pls use iReport 3.5.0 version because its report center supports upto 3.5.0 only
PersonInline.zip