Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to Install ReportCenter
iwdta
Hello Everyone,
I'm running into a install issue with ReportCenter where the installer stops becuase it thinks that ReportCenter is installed on the TeamSite Server when its not. I'm installing ReportCenter on a separate server and during the installation procress, I'm using the common services on the Teamsite server it states that Report Center is installed on the teamsite server.
When I run the installer on the TeamSite Server to validate, it does not list report center as a installed component. Has anyone seen this before?
Can someone please let me know how the installer is able to determine that?
I did install ReportCenter on the teamsite server by mistake and did unistall it to make sure it was removed correctly.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
David
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
what OS ? What version of TS ? (sounds like 7.1)
iwdta
It is TeamSite 7.1 installed on a Windows 2003 server.
ReportCenter version 7.1 installed on Windows 2008 server.
Oracle 10g Database.
new_report.rptdesign
nipper
Any logs on either system ? They take some time to find.
iwdta
I worked with Interwoven support on this and there was a issue content services database. There was a ReportCenter entry listed within that table that cause the reportcenter installer to believe RC was still installed because it queries the table to determine the installed components on the authoring server.
We removed that entry from the table and was able to re-run the installer again to install RC.
Thanks for the help
WebReport.java
Migrateduser
Just as a clarification, you mean that there was in entry in the common services DB, not the content services DB, correct?
iwdta
Correct. There was a issue with the Content Services Database Table that had a lingering entry for report center that wasn't removed during the uninstall process.
Akash001
I am getting following error in tsreport.log:
19 Oct 2010 03:35:08,348 ERROR - com.interwoven.tsreport.server.receiver.JmsReceiver.connect(JmsReceiver.java:280) - Exception occurred while connecting to JMS server
Please help me with this and also provide me what steps I need to perform in order to get report center working.
Thanks
Akash Shindhe
Gspann
Ph:+919871453093