Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
callout url issue
tirrudev
Hi,
I need to provide the user witha button which pops out with some options and after selecting them they are posted to textarea...I have implemented callout url as mentioned in documentation...
I have placed options.txt in iw-home\local\config and in options.txt i gave
[hot!,hot!
sunny,sunny
cloudy,cloudy
partly cloudy,partly cloudy
drizzle,drizzle
showers,showers
rain,rain
sleet,sleet
snow,snow]
But when I click on Weather Patterns button Its not giving the options to select...It is giving a message
No options are available]
Can anyone please suggest me where am i going wrong?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
aby_sam
Can you provide more details. How did you implement this callout, other than the options.txt.
Read "FormsPublisher: FormAPI Developer’s Guide" for implementation.
tirrudev
Hi,
I have attached the code snippet of my DCT..
Thanks for ur response..
Lal
check whether the file exist and also try giving the 777 permissions to that options.txt.
Migrateduser
Based on some of his previous posts I believe he's running Windows 2003 so 777 won't work for him. I do agree that it could be a permissions issue and that he will either need to assign the correct user groups or the Everyone permission to that file.