Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
H P
System
So when HP eats Autonomy how badly do you think they'll screw it up?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Sorry. Just venting.
mart2001
Pretty bad?
A lot of the old Interwoven folks are gone, now with HP buying Autonomy, maybe more would leave. But who knows. It could be a few months before anything settles down.
brvhrt
So when HP eats Autonomy how badly do you think they'll screw it up?
I agree Interwoven would be a small piece of HP software and services suites but it could be good too. I think Autonomy spent and invested a lot on Interwoven products compared to before when Interwoven was not part of Autonomy. I could be wrong but HP has a lot of cash now a days just like all big corps and it wants to invest it instead of keeping in it the bank losing value