Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
User's migration after upgradation
Rinku4TS
Hi all,
After migration of TS671 to 721 I want to keep 671 users and roles as it is in 721.
Which file or CLT I should use.
Please tell other things which I should keep in mind.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rinku4TS
I copied the user's xml file. But not able to see the TS home page using
http://ServerhostName/iw-cc
.
Adam Stoller
You're talking about going from 6.7.1 on one server to 7.2.1 on another server - right?
Same OS? Which OS(es)?
Rinku4TS
yes 671 to 721. same os windows os.
Adam Stoller
yes 671 to 721. same os windows os.
Are you using domain / AD users and/or groups or local server user and/or groups?
In either case you'll have to use iwidmap to fix some of the local user / group accounts (e.g.: SYSTEM, Administrator) - but you may have to do it with more than that if you used local server users and/or groups on the original server. Just bringing over the tsusers.xml file is
not
sufficient.