Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to get email notifications in MediaBin
Kapil_sape
I would like to know as how can we get email notifiocations via MediaBin.
Let me explain to you some scenario.
1. Create a set of users in Mediabin and then Assign different permission to them. After that I want to Create a Retrieval task for sending out email notifications in MediaBin to those users.
2. If I am adding a new metadata field called say "send-mail" containing the email-address details to an asset. I want to append the e-mail retrieval task to the metadata fields so that when a value is entered in the e-mail the retrieval task will capture the email address and send out the email accordingly to the necessary recipients. mail would be automatically sent out to the user group.
I am using Mediabin 7.1
Appreciate a quick help in acheving the above mentioned objectives.
Thanks!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Kapil_sape
Hi,
Can you please let me know how can I get email notification sent via MedaiBin? Also it will helpful if someone can suggest me How can we do SMTP configuration seperatly for MediaBin if this is not being done duing installation [what all configuration files to be updated]?
Shivangi Malot
You mean to say you wish to trigger an email when ever an asset is ingested into media bin?
Kapil_sape
Hi,
Not exactly ingestion but If adding a new metadata field called say "send-mail" containing the email-address details to an asset.
I want to append the e-mail retrieval task to the metadata fields so that when a value is entered in the e-mail the retrieval task will capture the email address and send out the email accordingly to the necessary recipients. mail would be automatically sent out to the user group.