Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Query Taxonomy for custom search form criteria
Binettoid
Hi I'm new to Teamsite so please be patient.
I have set up some core classification type for my content in the system taxonomy. I have enabled tagging using these criteria, so I can classify my content. I now want to build a custom search component that will allow me seach using these criteria.
I have built a sitemap component that gets data form the Sitemap definition, isn't it possible to do something similar for taxonomy?
Any pointers gratefully received.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi Binettoid,
Were you ever able to get an answer about this?
Binettoid
Nope. I solved it myself, like most of my other queries. Mail me if you need help with this.
LISTING.rptdesign
TABLE STRUCTURE.txt
Migrateduser
Hey,
I sent you a PM to ask for your email. I figured it would be good to give you a heads up - I sometimes go for months without realizing that I have one.
Thanks!