I am facing below issues while setting up a new Teamsite server.
1) User permission not inheriting from OS Group
a. Added a local group on machine called local_Group
b. Added user domain\myId to local_Group
c. Added user domain\myId to tsusers.xml
d. Added Group local_Group to a Branch as Role "Editor"
When I logon as the user domian\myId, and click n view user, Both "Member Of" and "Roles" sections are empty and the user do not have access to any templates under the said Branch
2) User permission not inheriting from Teamsite Group
a. Added a Teamsite group from UI called TS_Group
b. Added user domain\myId to tsusers.xml
c. Added user domain\myId to TS_Group as member
d. Added Group local_Group to a Branch as Role "Editor"
When I logon as the user domian\myId, and click n view user, Both "Member Of" and "Roles" sections are correctly populated but user still doesnt have access to any templates under the said Branch
Additional info:
1) It takes about 30 minutes for Domain information to be added in Teamsite, I claim that because in iwtrace I see a line "Domain X added" 30 minutes after the Teamsite service is started
2) I added "Show_user_list=true" in iw.cfg and it shows no groups added for users read by TS on startup:
user: domain\NBKXXXX
groups = []
3) It is TS 6.7.2 SP2 , Build 3790 , on

S Win Server 2003
Thanks.