Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ms word to html converter
tik
Is there a tool which can be integrated with TS, to convert ms word docs to html . We have TS 6.5 SP2 and soon will be moving to 6.7.1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
well the VFE will allow you to cut & paste word and it generates HTML.
The HTML is not stellar, but a good start.
If I were you I would look to see if there is a way to avoid this requirement because it is far from a perfect solution.
Adam Stoller
You might be able to utilize the Content Transformation Service (start on page 202 of the 6.7.0 TeamSite Admin manual for Windows) - I think this was introduced in 6.7.0 and I also think it was discontinued in 7.x -- I never used it so I don't really have any specific or detailed advice about it.
Alternatively - google it - you'll find things like this
gmail approach
and/or this
product ($)
among a whole bunch of other potential methods.
mhlw_report_error_page_mod.rptdesign