I am facing a strange issue and I am not sure if this is the correct behavior.The scenario is:I introduce a new DATUM in a Group of a component. This new DATUM does not reflect on the Page using the component on "Update". The component needs to be Overwritten for the change to appear.Snippet from Content XML of a component is attached...Another Observation:If a new DATUM is introduced outside a GROUP. On Update the component is reflected on the Page using the component.Has anyone faced anything like this?Any pointers are most welcomed...TS Version: 7.1
Hi acezone,Thanks, you have helped me learn a new point.Whenever I add/remove a new DATUM to a replicatable group in a component, a new cloneID is generated in the component.For the new cloneID is reflected on the page only on Component Overwrite and not Update. Then the replicatable group change gets reflected on the Page.The page technique which you said is working.If there is any gap in my understanding, let me know.Thanks,Sudha.