Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Query on Datasource : MapDatasource
stya
Hi,
I am going through the "wfm_1010_user_v02_en.pdf" document regarding
Datasource.
P:167
===============
value .?
or
By default the system understands and returns the output as option
values to fit in select box?
Because I didn't see any where in the UserPicker Code ,the tags
are constructed.
Please guide me if am missing anything.
Thanks,
stya
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stya
Please ignore the above message...
Please find query here
I am going through the "wfm_1010_user_v02_en.pdf" document regarding
Datasource.
P:167
=======================
""
"
===============
and the UserPicker is implementing MapDatasource which returns a MAP.
and the output of above code will be a select box filled with userlist.
My question is, when it returns a MAP, Is there a need to arrange the key
value pairs from the returned MAP in the below format
value .?
or
By default the system understands and returns the output as option
values to fit in select box?
Because I didn't see any where in the UserPicker Code ,the tags
are constructed.
Please guide me if am missing anything.
Thanks,
stya
stya
Hi All,
Please find the missing lines here,
=======================
"select tag"
===============
thanks,
stya
stya
Hi All,
Please ignore this ,
I have post query in the below thread ...
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=36081&forumid=13
Thanks,
stya