Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Adding/Editing a custom tab in CCPro 6.5
jdias492
Hey all, does anyone know how to edit a custom tab to CCPro to point to another URL instead of the one its currently pointing to?
I did a search on the system and found the following properties file that contained the link:
/opt/iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src/src/workbench.properties
but when I edited it, didn't automatically show up. Tried restarting iw.server and a couple other services but no luck. Anyone have an idea on what needs to be done to "reload" that properties file?
Thanks!
Jimmy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Sarang
Did you check UI Customization Guide?
Sarang
jdias492
Would love to, Been trying to get a hold of any kind of Teamsite documentation since I've started here. There a place where you can download PDF docs per TS version?
nipper
The support site. You need a valid login to do so.
jdias492
Wooo hoooo! Got a hold of the docs! Here's how I ended up changing the target links for the custom tabs:
1. Modify '/opt/iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src/etc/conf/customer/ui_custom.xml'
2. Reload the Teamsite UI by
- Change to /opt/iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src
- Reload UI by running 'sudo /opt/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl /opt/iw-home/bin/make_toolkit.ipl'
Cheers,
Jimmy