Hi thanks for your replies, I realise this was a bit vague.My users will be viewing content on the final website and want to use a shopping-cart-like approach to create a collection of items. These items may be DCRs and generated pages (static HTML) or even PDFs. I want site visitors to be able to save these collections (adding a title, description, etc.) and email/print the collection out in one click. They also need to be able to come back and retrieve these collections, for example by title.Any ideas appreciated!
You mean to say that nobody has ever attempted to implement a shopping cart or similar functionality in a TeamSite-based system?Hey I know this is not the typical/intended use or exactly what TeamSite is aimed at, but at the same time, this isn't rocket-surgery! Hasn't anyone done something like this? A few pointers about how to architect this type of thing would be most appreciated, or if some of you TeamSite gurus could just outline some pros and cons of a given approach, your wisdom would be most appreciated.