If I am making a change in iw.cfg, is it required to restart TeamSite server ?Thanks.
If I am making a change in iw.cfg, to configure iwproxy_preconnect_remap.I am running iwreset after this change.Am I required to stop and start TeamSite after this iwreset ?Thanks.
Iwreset -a will restart the proxy which is what you need
Note somewhere between 6.5 and 7.2.1 Iwov added a new optional parameter to iwreset. By default between the "stop" and "start" there is a two minute delay. I assume that's there so you can rename logs or what ever you might want to do while the server is down.The iwreset command now has an optional number of minutes to wait between shutting down and restarting. So if you don't want to wait around for two minutes you can do iwreset -a 0 to make things go faster.
If I want to remap to any branch in iw-store from one branch, I can do that with ieproxy_preconnect_remap. Now, if I want to remap to a branch in iwadmin(which is a different store), from branches in default store, can I do that ?