Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DataDeploy error: Path not found -- interpret as 'NotPresent'
g2svnit
HI All,
I am getting the followinf error in datadeploy:
DBD: Path not found -- interpret as 'NotPresent'
DBD: Building replicant order column information.
DBD: Building replicant order column information... Done.
DBD: TUPLE={state=NotPresent, path=templatedata\Content\GeekZone\data\News\data_deply_poc}
DBD: TTableSchemaHelper not found in cache for [Tbl_GeekZone_Articles]. Creating new.
DBD: SELECT KEYCOLNAME , KEYCOLVALUE FROM IWDELTRACKER WHERE PATH = ? AND AREA = ? AND KEYCOLNAME IN ( 'Detail_Page_URL')
DBD: 0 PK values retrieved from iwdeltracker for templatedata\Content\GeekZone\data\News\data_deply_poc, \cpw-com\main\geek-squad\Development\WORKAREA\Sahil
DBD: DELETE FROM IWDELTRACKER WHERE PATH = ? AND AREA = ?
DBD: -- Deleted
DBD: Filelist walk done
DBD: Stat for group [Tbl_GeekZone_Articles]:
DBD: -----------------------------------
DBD: Rows inserted : 0
DBD: Rows updated : 0
DBD: Rows deleted : 0
DBD: Rows failed : 0
DBD: Rows rolled back : 0
DBD: Rows skipped : 0
DBD: -----------------------------------
DBD: Committing database [10.50.143.137:1521:xe]...
DBD: Deployment[basearea]
DBD: -----------------------------------
DBD: DCRs inserted : 0
DBD: DCRs updated : 0
DBD: DCRs deleted : 1
DBD: DCRs failed : 0
DBD: DCRs rolled back : 0
DBD: DCRs skipped : 0
DBD: -----------------------------------
While command is returning status as COMPLETED.
I saw simillar posts, but I have version of Teamsite configured in "deploy.cfg" file and my OD version is also 6.2, still I am getting this error.
I am attaching the log stake along with the post, please help.
Thanks a lot,
Jitu
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
g2svnit
Can somebody please help, I am stucked here
Sarang
Did you check the path as in the logs:
"DBD: \cpw-com\main\geek-squad\Development\WORKAREA\Sahil
/templatedata
\Content\GeekZone\data\News\data_deply_poc" ?
Note the 'forward slash" in the path. It should be "\".
g2svnit
Many thanks for your reply Sarang.
But we are not adding that "/", we are just giving the area (\cpw-com\main\geek-squad\Development\WORKAREA\Sahil) and filelist path (D:\Interwoven\TeamSite\tmp\geeksquad\ddfilelist2278482.txt, which contain file entry as "templatedata\Content\GeekZone\data\News\data_deply_poc") in deployment configuration file. It is automatically creating full path as "\cpw-com\main\geek-squad\Development\WORKAREA\Sahil/templatedata\Content\GeekZone\data\News\data_deply_poc".
I hope it makes sense.
Thanks,
Jitu
Sarang
- Is it working if you try and do a deploy with other DCR?
- Can you provide the DCR & DD Config?
nipper
Datadeploy is really finicky about how the files are defined.
Take a look at the examples and then try to use exactly the same form.
If you specify from TS, then you do not use Y: or iwmnt before the file, or if you are not, try using that.
postgres_connection_url.rptdesign
g2svnit
Thank you all for your replies....
Finally I was able to figure out the problem....problem was the path only, opendeploy was not recognizing the path "\cpw-com\main\geek-squad\Development\WORKAREA\Sahil/templatedata\Content\GeekZone\data\News\data_deply_poc", I changed the variable values in such way that path became "/cpw-com/main/geek-squad/Development/WORKAREA/Sahil/templatedata/Content/GeekZone/data/News/data_deply_poc" (All forward slashes) and it worked.
Regards,
Jitu