Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error in callback function
tirrudev
Hi,
I need to provide the user with a cgi-callout and in the cgi callout form
1.I have 2 Multiselect boxes and 4 buttons (Add,Remove,Finish,Cancel)
I.When click Add The values from First List box should move to second list box and
II. When click Remove The values from second List box should move to first list box and
III.When I click Finish The values in the second list box should appear on the DCT.
IV.When I click cancel the cgi form closes.
I could do Add,Remove and Cancel..But For the Finish Button..The values in the second list should appear on DCT..This i could not acheive...I could not get the valuess in the secondlist after adding.... I am alaso attaching the code snippet of the ipl....Can someone suggest where am i going wrong
INPUT TYPE="BUTTON" VALUE="Add" onclick=" moveoutid()"
INPUT TYPE="BUTTON" VALUE="Remove" onclick="moveinid()"
INPUT TYPE="BUTTON" VALUE="Finish" onClick="handle_selection()"
function moveoutid()
{
}
function moveinid()
{
}
function handle_selection()
{
if (callback())
{
alert
if(opener.top.datacapture) {
opener.top.datacapture.refreshForm();
}
self.close();
}
else
{
alert(Add the values.');
}
}
function callback()
{
var optionsArray = document.callout_form.selection_list2.options;
parent.getScriptFrame().IWDatacapture.getItem("/Home_Country_Portlet/Metadata").setValue("varoptionsArray");
return true;
}
]
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I did something like this long ago.
I have attached some code that may help.
I think this one does a little more than you are looking for as it also saves the codes to another field. I don't remember much about it anymore. But maybe something in it will help.
tirrudev
Thanku...It worked after referring to some of the functions in your file..
Migrateduser
Glad to hear.
You should post what it was that you did to fix your issue. It helps other users out who may read this post later.
namithapai
If we can still "search" this post a week from now :-(
tirrudev
Hi,
Sorry that i did not post where i went wrong...
Actually to set the values that are in the second list box on the datacapture form...
The function I wrote was not working...But the function select All...in your listbox.ipl to set the values for datacapture form did work for me...
Thanku...