Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
query for fetching properties of a file
VixRox
Hi,
I want to fetch properties of a file or page in a Workarea. Please guide me how can I get the properties of a file in a string and then how to execute that query.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
VixRox
I want to do this using CSSDK.
Adam Stoller
I'm not looking at the CSSDK docs right now, but most likely, the properties will be some form of key-value pair object, and more than likely you can get all of them as an array of key-value pair objects.
You
might
be able to use a toString() method to get what you want, but chances are you'll be better off doing your own string-ization by iterating through the array.