Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Auto PDF Generation
dlsoderberg
I know there have been other threads on this topic in the past, but this one has some different restrictions. I am looking for a solution that we could implement (probably in workflow, unless someone has a better option) that would be able to capture every possible rendering of a page. By that, I mean that if there is a rotating image gallery, we would need to capture each rendering of page with the different image displaying in the PDF. We're using TeamSite 7.2.1 and LiveSite on Windows Server 2003. I am curious to find out if anyone has had to work through a similar requirement in the past and see what suggestions come out of this. We know that Tealeaf is something that would be able to help with this, but not sure if that will be possible from a management perspective.
I appreciate the help with this as this would be implemented to replace a completely manual process that is currently done to create PDFs for changes to web pages for compliance review.
Thanks in advance!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet