Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Get list of Name of Files
ManishD
Hi
I am using Teamsite 6.5 cssdk web service with .net. I want to get the list of all files names residing in a workarea. but i am unable to find a method to do the same in web service. I am getting this right now with method GetWorkAreaContents. it is returning me array of CSFileData. i am having 30000 files in a work area. and this methos is too slow to get that. it is taking almost 5 minutes to perform the job.
Is there any other method or any other way to get the name/Vpath of all files residing in workarea which is performance efficient?
Please Help !!!
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet