Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Rollback edition to workarea
jayantb
I have cut an Edition yesterday and due to some reason I have to roll some of the folders from my Edition to Workarea.
So is it possible to rollback some folder from whole edition?
If yes how can I do that? If not please let me know the complete process of roll back....
I need it on urgent basis so if anyone could contribute on this... is lot appriciated
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
romil_rose
1. Navigate to the folders location in edition which you want to rollback.
2. Select the check-box next to the folder.
3. Select Edit -> Copy to.
4. Select the destination workarea.
5. Select the appropriate scope and overwrite options.
6. Click OK.