Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data Deploy Image Insert
System
I am using data deploy to insert the dcrs in to DB(oracle 8i).
My dcr caonains field called paragraph which takes content as well as imgae as input.
I have defined the data-type blob in the backend.When I paste the content and deploy it gives error-inconsistent datatype.
regards
Param
Environment-
datadeploy--DD552Build9275
ts5.5.2
os-win2k
oracle 8i
this is highly critical.
I would appreaciate if get a solution for this very soon.
I
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
post the log output...
Migrateduser
Hi,
I have similar kind of issue .I have a dcr field which selects pdf. I am sending it to the database selected pdf path and pdf.
path i gave as varchar and for pdf i defined it as BLOB.Could you tell me how to push pdf to the database.
For ex: I am giving like this.
<column name="BLOB_CONTENT" data-type="BLOB" value-from-field="Document_Link" allows-null="YES" is-url="no"/>
Thanx in advance
output.pdf
Migrateduser
You need to use the is-url attribute and specify the url like below:
<column name="Author" data-type="BLOB" value="file:///C:/temp/thought_bulb.gif" allows-null="yes" is-url="yes"/>
Migrateduser
HI,
<column name="BLOB_CONTENT" data-type="BLOB" value-from-field="Document_Link" allows-null="yes" is-url="yes"/>
I have above entry in config file to push attached files.
when i check the database afterpush it is having values as (OraBlob) ???
My dba a says if it push proper value into that it is going to have value as (ORABLOB) is that true???
or i am doing anything wrong in config file
Thanx in advance