Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
very urgent- Sort the list of nodes in ascending order
Richu
Hi All,
I have the following requirement:
I created a project in MT Studio with 5 nodes: say status, frozen,abandoned, withdraw and check (in the same order as written). The MT Studio automatically sorts the node alphabetically.
Then I deployed the project.
Now, when I tag a file and click on Add/Edit button, a pop-up window opens, it displays all the 5 nodes in the left column in the same order they were added in MT Studio and not in alphabetical order.
But My requirement is to display all those nodes in alphabetical order.
Hope you understood..? Let me know if you need more information on it?
(I am using TeamSite 7.1 and MetaTagger 4.1.3)
Can this be achieved?
Please Help!! It is very urgent.
Thanks,
Richa.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet