Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to know how many store in teamsite?
explorer
How can I come to know how many store in my teamsite server and what are their names?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhargav Coca
How can I come to know how many store in my teamsite server and what are their names?
What OS are you on, well try this.
/iwstoreadm -l
This should give you what you wanted.
Thanks
explorer
Windows 2003 server.
explorer
Yeah, It worked for me I have two stores.
Now,Can I know how to take backup of iw-store?
explorer
Will xcopy work with versioning and external attribute backup also if I take iw-store backup?
nipper
The Admin manual has a whole section on backup and recovery. Read it.
X-Copy can work but I would not suggest it for long term backups (there are professional solutions out there