Hi,The perl executable turns 0 bytes all of a sudden. I am facing this issue quite frequently. As a workaround I am copying the executable from other env. Can anyone help me to figure out what might be the root cause???Solaris,TS 6.7.1Thanks,Pinki.
Yeah this issue is with Solaris. We have added few new inline scripts in DCTs but how does this creates a problem? I am afraid if its a code problem or a general solaris issue.
% cat > iwperl foo.ipl
$0
Thanks.. will try to monitor it for some days - try my luck to figure out the root cause of this.
It will still be executable but not rightable
I did not even notice it was SolarisHere is an ideachmod 555 /usr/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperlIt will still be executable but not rightable (I think even root would fail but you can test it).BTW, if what we think is happening (and it is in a workflow, script, something), then you are having some functionality missing on your system,
What, you think it fell down and can't get up again? ;-)I believe the word you were looking for was: writable(sorry, couldn't resist)
I wanted so badly to jump on this. Too slow....