Our client is having TS 5.5.1 and wants to upgrade to TS 7.2.1Please suggest what document and threads can be helpful.Further I things or steps I should keep in mind.
But seriously - this is a non-trivial task that would best be handled by someone who has the knowledge and experience -- and yes, I consider myself one of those people - and as luck might have it, I'm currently available for hire -- but even if you go somewhere else for the help, I'd strongly advise doing so since the amount of time this will take could easily vary from pretty much anywhere between 2 and 12 months.
If I will not be able to do it within three weeks I will surely try to take your help BTW what is per hour rate?And our company has given 4 weeks time for migraion and 1 week for testing and 2 weeks for live support.
Our client is having TS 5.5.1 and wants to upgrade to TS 7.2.1Please suggest what document and threads can be helpful.Further what things or steps I should keep in mind.
Is it possible that from 5.5.1 I can upgrade to 6 series without licence for 1 /2 day(s)?And then try to upgrade to 7.2.1.
when you spend 2 days trying to upgrade to 6, then your temp copy expires before you finish?
But good things are there are no workflow,no customization of UI.
I find it difficult to believe that they've had 5.5 this long and don't have customizations.
Good luck
Hi all,During Installation of TS 7.2.1 I have chosen Tomcat 6 version but now I want to change it to IIS7.Please tell how can I do this.