Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Browser Instance Tag
lokesh
Hi
I need help.....
I had a templete which is having browse tag,i want to get a link for a file using that for the top branches file.but it is not allowing me to go upper that workarea. I came to know that this will work with CGI calls,can anyone suggest me how do i do or did any one gone through this problem.
Thank you,
lokesh.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
Well,
in order to get this done, one has to write a CGI callout that would do a trick.
I authored such a callout when I was with IWOV, and it has gained some prominence and widespread use. This callout not only goes anywhere you like, but could also preview images - a functionality that is not in standard Browse control.
Contact me directly if you would like to get some more details.
lokesh
can you attach me that cgi callout.