Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Authenticating the MB webservice in .net?
System
I am writing a .net web site that calls the mediabin web service...i can reference the web service fine in the code, the kicker is i dont see which method to use to authenticate the user so i keep getting "The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized."
which method should be used? ive tried to disable authentication in the MB web service web.config and that doesnt work either...
BeginPersistentConnection? CreateAuthenticationTicket? CreateTrustedClientPassword? ValidateCurrentUser?
the documentation is sparse in the server API guide - are there any examples of calling MB webservies with .NET?
[HTML] // Web reference to the MediaBin web service
MediaBinService.MediaBinServer testCall = new MediaBinService.MediaBinServer();
protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
testCall.???
}[/HTML]
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
srirar
I also need this information. I am doing the same exercise but unable to find a method to use for authentication.
Thanks,
Sriram