OK, so I have a DNR that I want to run when the complete iwod task has completed. I have a deployment to a rep farm of 4 targets. And am using this in the DNR [php] <script cmd="/appl/interwoven/TeamSite/custom/bin/imageMove.ipl" as="root" where="/tmp" async="no" />[/php]But if I look at the log:[Wed Sep 7 11:50:46 2011]: Starting imageMove[Wed Sep 7 11:50:46 2011]: Return success[Wed Sep 7 11:50:46 2011]: Starting imageMove[Wed Sep 7 11:50:46 2011]: Return success[Wed Sep 7 11:50:48 2011]: Starting imageMove[Wed Sep 7 11:50:48 2011]: Return success[Wed Sep 7 11:50:49 2011]: Starting imageMove[Wed Sep 7 11:50:49 2011]: Return successIt seems to have run once for each target which I cannot have happen, I want to to run when all 4 have completed. What am I missing ?
my $xml_obj = IWXML::GetLogDataFromSTDIN();my @f_success = $xml_obj->GetSucceededFiles();my $success = 1;debug($debugFile, "Starting imageMove") if ($DEBUG); foreach(@f_success){ debug($debugFile, "file $_") if ($DEBUG);
Got me further, but my code is not picking up deployed files