Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TinyMCE and spellchecker
big_buddha
Hello,
TS 6.7.2, sp1 and sp2, win2k3
Client: IE 7
I apologize if this has been posted but the search function returned only one hit regarding iw-store for a "spell" search.
Has anyone successfully integrated a spellchecker with 6.7.2 (sp1 or sp2) and TinyMCE? I am trying with spellchecker.net's "spell as you type" and the spellchecker plugin that uses php/aspell (re-downloaded from Moxiecode to include the full spell checker configs/scripts). I have it working under Firefox, but with IE 7, the callback to update the incorrect word (wrapped in span tags to mark the misspelled word) does not work. I'm guessing it's some JS/DOM problem with IE's implementation to replace, but if someone has got it working, can you (re)post?
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The TinyMCE that ships with TeamSite has a spell check plugin that comes with it. Enable the plugin, iespell, and spell checking should work without problem.
big_buddha
Can't use iespell with the customer. We also contacted support and they said the included "spellchecker" plugin should not have been packaged with TinyMCE/Teamsite and therefore not supported.
I've also enabled that "spellchecker" plugin as mentioned in the first post (using aspell) and it exhibits the same problem.