Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Breaking Out From ls-canvas
chietala
We are using TeamSite 7.1 on Windows Server 2008 with the latest version of LiveSite. I'm looking for a way in the xml fixed layout to stop the ls-canvas from wrapping the content at a given point then pick it back up to allow a row span the width of the browser. The content will be centered in the footer but I need the footer needs to extend the width of a browser. Please see wireframe.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Binettoid
Hi your description is not very good but I think you want to to use a fixed layout with centering - search for my post on this - and then just add an area at the bottom with a "liquid" width. I hope this helps.