Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
qq tag error in presentation template
tirrudev
Hi,
I am getting XML parse error:
mismatched tag at line:
[$dynamic_code=$page.qq(
this is a test
);]
Can some one suggest where am i going wrong..
I am attaching the code snippet of my tpl.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Learn to debug yourself
In this case the first thing I would do is make a test perl scirpt and put that small piece of perl into it. Print out the result.
If it fails, figure out why, if it works, then you know that perl is good and your issue is elsewhere
To give you a hand, here is the answer to your query, run it
[php]
#!c:\interwoven\iw-home\iw-perl\bin\iwperl
my $page=qq(
);
print "page:$page \n";
$dynamic_code=$page.qq(
this is a test
);
print "dynamic_code:$dynamic_code\n";
exit(0);
[/php]
nipper
I could not edit without losing the HTML -
You will see that your Perl is fine and the issue is elsewhere. Why would you have CDATA around one perl block and not another ?
tirrudev
Thanku very much nipper..
I tried keeping CDATA around iw_perl in the second block...It worked...Thanku once again