Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
items-per-page option in custom_instantiation.cfg
stya
Hi,
Is it possible to have "items-per-page" option in custom_instantiation.cfg to
restrict display of numbers of items per page on custom instantiation screen.
Thanks,
stya
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Given that the items-per-page option is set within the templating.cfg file on a per-datatype basis, and there is, as far as I know, no such configuration file for WFM instantiation forms - I believe that the answer would be "not in any supported manner". This leave the door open for finding a non-supported manner, but I wouldn't consider that to be a good suggestion.
One wonders why you would have so many prompts on a workflow instantiation form that you would need this option. If you have a good use-case, I suggest filing a feature request with Support, though that won't really do you too much good in the near term (and possibly not the the long term either)