Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Images broken in preview
chriskmt
I am having trouble with the paths to images when clicking "Preview" or on the filename itself.
Here is the path to the images folder:
//HQ313/default/main/kmt/WORKAREA/Content-Developers/doc/images
Here is what I have in templating.cfg:
<data-type name="HomePage" dcr-type="xml">
<presentation>
<template name="HomePage.tpl" extension="jhtml">
<locations>
<branch vpath-regex=".*" preview-dir="/doc/images">
<directory dir-regex=".*" />
</branch>
</locations>
</template>
</presentation>
</data-type>
The img tags start at "/images…"
I have tried
…
<branch vpath-regex=".*" preview-dir="/doc/images">
…
and
…
<branch vpath-regex=".*" preview-dir="/images">
…
and a few others. I "iwreset -ui" and it does not seem to make any difference at all, the preview shows the same path …"/images…"
I am sure I am missing something but not sure what. I've looked at all the documentation I have and searched the KB. Any ideas?
**EDIT**
Interwoven TeamSite 6.7.1 Service Pack 1 win2k3
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mart2001
preview-dir will not do what you would expect...
Change your tpl to preview at /doc/images....
/ <-- will refer to the workarea
Since you have a path like:
//HQ313/default/main/kmt/WORKAREA/Content-Developers/doc/images
All the preview will see Content-Developers as the root directory.
Or you can move images to:
/HQ313/default/main/kmt/WORKAREA/Content-Developers/images
nipper
Or preview-dir="/doc"
What URL will work when you deploy it ? Work your way back
Adam Stoller
Maybe I'm missing something here - but isn't the issue one that is dealt with by modifying the iw.cfg proxy settings - like:
...
[iwproxy_remap]
kmt=/default/main/kmt/
[kmt]
_docroot=/
/images/=/doc/images/
...
(or something to that effect)