Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TagUI stopped working
Binettoid
Hi I'm fairly new to TeamSite (7.1) and having a problem with my tagging. My custom sections of datacapture.cfg and the metadata.cfg have been working fine for some time, then gradually stopped.
First, I could no longer tag items through the properties->tag interface but DID get the tagging interface when submitting items. Now I no longer see this, either.
When I choose an item, eg. test.page and select properties, then hit tag, I get
"There are no files to tag (perhaps files have been deleted)."
I assure you, the file in question has not.
Even files I successfully tagged 3 weeks ago can no longer be tagged.
Obviously many things have changed since these rules were set up, but the datacapture.cfg and the metadata.cfg have not changed.
I'm pretty confused. Why should this happen?
Any tips appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Sarang
Chcek the log files for any errors... You should get pointers from there as to what is happening behind the scenes.