Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
File Comments Required - WFM
Witty
Please find the screenshot attached and suggest me the way to have File Comments (Flag) as required field.
WFM - On the Workflow Properties Details Pane I could change FileComments Flag to 'true' or 'false'.
Based on this boolean value I can make the textarea comment field required...but existense of textarea is unknown.
Any Suggestions are appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
Haven't tried it myself, but I suspect the only way you'll be able to do this is with a custom instantiation screen and FormAPI, assuming of course that those textareas are even exposed to you as IWItems.
Witty
No, they are not exposed as IWItems
Adam Stoller
If that's the case (not looking at a TS server right now) then I think you're only choices would be:
Witty
Thanks Adam...I will try the first one