Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Assests shown as grayed out after deletion.
jayantb
I have deleted some assets from backend and then sumitted the Parent Folder to STAGING area. I had cut an edition after that. But still the assests are shown as Grayed Out in my Workarea?
Can anyone tell the reason? (It shouldn't e displaed in workarea)
What I need to do to clear the UI so that the deleted assests sholudn't b displayed.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Verify you have the correct selection for View (View All Files and NOT View All and Deleted Files).
Also you are certain the submit completed (it is not stuck in the workflow)
jayantb
I have not selected the second option (View All and deleted files) but the topmost folder under which some of the files were deleted.
Please advice.
nipper
Either you have a bug, in which you should call support or the submit did not complete (view all jobs in the workflow tab)