Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Java Error using File Import option in TeamSite
Witty
Version : Interwoven TeamSite 6.7.2 Service Pack 2
Build Number: 70044
On my machine I have Java SE6 update 27. Please suggest how to get rid off this error.
I receive this error for .jpg,.xls,.pdf....(any file)
Please find the screenshot provided below for reference
Thanks in Advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thatfish
Looks like a JRE issue on your client machine.
1. Have a look at your options on your browser (probably in the advanced tab) for anything Java/JRE related that does not look correct.
2. Try a different machine/browser to help isolate the problem.
3. Restart browser.
Are you on a Windows machine ?
Which browser ?
Witty
Yes, I'm on Windows and using IE version 8
(Please find the screenshot attached)
thatfish
I Still believe it is your client machine and the JRE.
1. Has file uploading ever worked ?
2. Is it failing for all users ?
3. Have you tried other machines and/or browsers ?
4. Check permissions on where you are trying to import
5. Maybe try enabling/disabling some of the Sun Java options in your screenshot
6. Double check Java on your browser:-
go to
http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
"Verify Java Version" your should get "Java SE6 update 27" returned