1. That feature was not available in 3.0. It was added in 3.1 and the logic component was created to allow this configuration.2. I don't think 3.0 can (it's around 3 years old and what I remember of it is slim since there were a lot of releases since then)3. Param was an initial atempt to add some ability to pass parameters to controllers. In 3.1 the actual Datum were made available, but in 3.0 controllers were just added and very bare in functionality.
External was required in 3.0 so no-op would work.iwPreActions must be included in the FORM and contain which controllers to execute.If you need an example, look at the Login.component, it contains the example of how the controller is configured and how iwPreActions is used to execute them.
That component has been working without change for years and has been QA'd extensively.Check your browser to addons that may be removing parameters (or interfering with forms)Put that component on an empty page and check the source generated, if iwPreActions is not found then your Login.component is broken, restore it from out-of-the-box components.Check your Login.component's XSL:[html] ....etc...[/html]
There is an input called ComponentID which is different that componentId in the action parameter of the form, was that added by the component?
You only need livesite-runtime.jar for this.Can you post your component XSL/properties/data, I am trying to figure out what the component is doing or is this OOTB login component?
I do not see anything obvious that may be a problem. iwPreActions is present and should have been submitted.As the next step I'd like to trace the HTTP requests. Can you install firefox (unless you have it already) and a plugin called HttpFox.1. Start HttpFox.2. Request the page.3. Submit login.4. Stop HttpFox and post the headers (you can ignore the ones for images and other static content, just the .page ones, or if in doubt save it to a text file and post it).
The actual post data is missing from the request, any change you can post that too. I will try and figure out why this is happening, everything looks ok so far.Do you have any filters installed in the app server (web.xml changes)?
Can you attach the actual POST data along with the headers so I can see what data is being passed on form submit.
NO, it does not include the POST data, only headers. I want to see what data is being POSTed to see if that can give me a hint as to what is wrong.