Hi,I adeed the following in the Apache http.conf file: Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Includes AllowOverride None Order allow,deny Allow from allAlias /iw-mount/ /.iwmnt/AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .html.It's working fine when I am getting header and footer from the same directory. But if I try to get the header & footer from other directory I am getting an error when previewing HTML fileI have include header/footer like: <!--#include virtual="global_footer.html"-->Please can any one help me how to fix this issue...Thanks in advance..
Please learn to Preview your posts before sending them - to make sure that what you expect to be rendered is, in fact rendered. I fixed the above to make it clearer as to which aspect of your post I'm responding.That include directive would seem to indicate that the file is in the current directory because there's no path information. If you want it to come from the parent directory I believe you'd use "../global_footer.html" and so forth. Have you tried that?
Yes I tried , It's working fine for the files in the directory... but there are some files in the same directory...for that "../global_header.html" is not working...Thanks,