We have configured our TeamSite development server to allow authentication of users via their LDAP accounts, by adding a section to our /.software/TeamSite/conf/roles/user_databases.xml file.As a result, I am able to successfully log onto TeamSite ContentCenter using LDAP username 'mannsimo'. However, if a local Unix account is created on the TeamSite server, with the same username, I am then unable to log into TeamSite ContentCenter via my web browser. The LDAP user disappears from TeamSite.Is there a reason for this and is there a configuration change which can be made, to enable both local and LDAP accounts with the same username to co-exist, without causing conflict?.I need a local Unix account so I can connect to the server via PuTTY and run commands and edit config files.
I have the same setup as you. I can login to TeamSite with my Ad credentials and I can putty to the TeamSite server with my OS account. If the LDAP option disappears from the Manage users area, it looks like you LDAP configuration is not quite right.